Wyndham San Diego BaysideAddress:1355 North Harbor DriveSan Diego, CA 92101United StatesLocation Description:
Wyndham San Diego Bayside can be reached at 619-232-3861. Or Click Here to find more information about the Wyndham.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
- ATTENDEE LIST
San Diego Weather:
- The average daily high temperature in San Diego is 65-70.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the average low temperature is only 55 degrees Fahrenheit!
Fun Facts about San Diego:
- San Diego is the second largest city in California and the eighth largest city in the US.
- The country’s first drive-in restaurant, Oscar’s, was opened in San Diego by Robert Oscar Peterson who later founded the fast food chain Jack In The Box in 1951.
- Holy guacamole, Batman! San Diego produces more avocados than any other place in the country.
- San Diego is the home of the world’s oldest active sailing ship, the Star of India, which was built in 1863 and calls San Diego Bay its homeport. It circumnavigated the world twenty-one times and is docked at the Maritime Museum.
- Get your gears going. WD-40 was invented in San Diego by the Rocket Chemical Company in 1953.
- The first person to drive across the Coronado Bridge was Ronald Reagan in 1969.
- In 1867 San Diego land was selling for 27 Cents an Acre.
For exciting information about sights and restaurants around San Diego, check out the website below:
Join NRRDA Today!
Join other retail and restaurant professionals as we unite to advance our common interests. Benefit from the knowledge and experience of retail and restaurant professionals nationwide! Membership in the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association (NRRDA) is open to anyone engaged in the defense of the retail and restaurant industries, employed by a restaurant or retail establishment, insurance company, third party administrator, claims adjusting company, structural settlement company or anyone else with an interest in the retail and restaurant industries. This list is illustrative, not exclusive.
NRRDA members receive access to the member e-list for communication, opportunities to attend educational seminars relative to the industry, an e-newsletter highlighting issues in the industry sent every other month, and the opportunity to network with other individuals involved in retail and restaurant defense work. Click below to download the Membership Application which applies to you:
Attorney Application Dues $525
Associate Attorney Application Dues $525
Industry Application FREE Membership!
Vendor Application Dues $425
Open the NRRDA membership flyer for more detailed information:
NON MARKETING POLICY
NRRDA offers Members educational, resource and networking opportunities to assist in sharing of knowledge and resources in the defense of the retail and restaurant industries. NRRDA Members adhere to a unique policy which prohibits unwanted marketing overtures. NRRDA recognizes that Membership will lead to the development of professional business relationships; we will not publish or distribute Membership mailing lists or other attendee information. Attendees overtly marketing their business at a meeting or other function, or through group email to NRRDA Members, will be subject to appropriate response by the Board of Directors and could be subject to Membership denial or revocation.
NON NRRDA EVENT POLICY
As you may have previously experienced, the NRRDA Annual Conference is an inclusive, collaborative event that is quite different than other conferences. So we may meet our goal of fostering a fun and networking-conducive environment, the NRRDA Board has requested no firm or sponsor schedule an event during NRRDA functions. If you’d like to host a gathering at the conclusion of scheduled events (after 9:30 pm on Wednesday, after 9:30 pm on Thursday or after 12:00 pm on Friday), you are certainly welcome to do so. If you plan an event that competes with an official NRRDA function, you will not be allowed to attend the 2018 Annual Conference.
We trust you understand our goal is to create an event that welcomes all participants and encourages interaction among all attendees. If you have any questions, please visit the NRRDA staff at the registration table.
NRRDA SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
LinkedIn GROUP – This group is open to NRRDA Members only. Members on LinkedIn are sharing relevant industry discussion and information, as well as, resources and insight on pertinent topics. Build your network from frequent contacts, manage your LinkedIn contacts, and stay connected to your industry network. Click Here to join now!
POST CONFERENCE SURVEY
Please CLICK HERE and to fill out the NRRDA 2017 Annual Conference Survey. The survey will take less than ten minutes of your time, but will provide us valuable information and feedback to continue to build upon the conference success. Thank you.
RULES FOR MATCH GAME
Find your match – courtesy of ECBM Insurance Brokers & Consultants.
- In the back of your attendee badge holder there is a slip of paper with a symbol on it. This is used to play the Find Your Match game. The game goal is to try and meet as many people as you can as you look for your matching symbol. Remember each symbol has only one, color specific unique match.
- When you find your match write both your names and companies on the back of the slip and bring your symbol to the registration desk.
- Put it in the basket to enter you and your match in a drawing for a fabulous prize.
- The drawing will be held on Friday, March 3, 10:00 am, during the morning break.
CLICK HERE for the speaker presentations from the NRRDA 2017 Annual Conference, March 1-3. The presentations are organized by day, Thursday or Friday. If you do not see a presentation you want, then the speaker has not submitted their presentaton to NRRDA yet. Please check back here once the meeting is over. We will be adding any additional presentations received. Thank you.
- SPONSOR LIST
VOTING - INNOVATIVE VENDOR PRESENTATION AWARD
Moderator: G. Jeffery Vernis
Panelists: Justin Cuniff and Kurt Leisure
- Loss Mitigation Through Return-to-Work – Natalie Torres - Workfinders USA
- Successful Use of Social Media Information in Litigation, Don’t Lose Your Evidence at Trial –Thom Kramer - Marshall Investigative Group
- 3D Laser Scanner: You Can Capture in Three Dimensions What Can Be Seen From Where –Michael R. Manley - Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- The Evolution of Social Media Investigations: Then and Now – Scott Catron & Michael Petrie - Social Detection, Inc.
- Medical Provider Fraud - What Are They Doing and How Do We Keep Our Employees From Getting Tangled in Their Web? – Bill Randall - VRC Investigations