JW Marriott New OrleansAddress:614 Canal StreetNew Orleans, LA 70130United StatesLocation Description:
JW Marriott New Orleans can be reached at (877)622-3056. Or visit their website to learn more.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
Official Conference Airport Transportation is provided by Airport Shuttle. Click here for the NRRDA group rate of $44 Round Trip or $24 One Way per person, from Louis Armstrong International Airport to JW Marriott. Look for the Airport Shuttle service white vans with yellow lettering. Airport Shuttle is safe, convenient and economical, delivers you stress-free every time.
- ATTENDEE LIST
New Orleans Weather:
- The average daily high temperature in New Orleans during March is 65-70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the average low temperature is 45 -50 degrees Fahrenheit!
Top 15 Fun Facts about New Orleans
- New Orleans Is Known To Be The Place Where Voodoo Was Introduced Into The US. Spooky!
- New Orleans And The Surrounding Areas Were Sold To Napoleon
- The City Has The Highest Number Of Historic Districts
- The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway Is Located Here
- The New Orleans Superdome
- The Home Of Poker
- The Creole Cuisine
- New Orleans Is The Place Where Jazz Was Born
- This Is Where The Mardi Gras Parade Is Held
- The First Opera Was Performed Here
- The City is Famous For The Beignets
- It Is Known As The Most Haunted City In America
- This Is Where Some Notable Personalities Were Born (Louis Armstrong, Truman Capote, Reese Whiterspoon and Ellen DeGeneres).
- The Tombs Are Above Ground
- The City Was Initially Created As A Shelter From Hurricanes
For exciting information about sights and restaurants around New Orleans, check out the website below: https://www.neworleans.com/
Join NRRDA Today!
Join other retail and restaurant professionals as we unite to advance our common interests. Benefit from the knowledge and experience of retail and restaurant professionals nationwide! Membership in the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association (NRRDA) is open to anyone engaged in the defense of the retail and restaurant industries, employed by a restaurant or retail establishment, insurance company, third party administrator, claims adjusting company, structural settlement company or anyone else with an interest in the retail and restaurant industries. This list is illustrative, not exclusive.
NRRDA members receive access to the member e-list for communication, opportunities to attend educational seminars relative to the industry, an e-newsletter highlighting issues in the industry sent every other month, and the opportunity to network with other individuals involved in retail and restaurant defense work.
Click below to download the Membership Application which applies to you:
Attorney Application: Dues $575
Associate Attorney Application: Dues $575
Industry Application: FREE Membership!
Vendor Application: Dues $425
Open the NRRDA membership flyer for more detailed information:
NON MARKETING POLICY
NRRDA offers Members educational, resource and networking opportunities to assist in sharing of knowledge and resources in the defense of the retail and restaurant industries. NRRDA Members adhere to a unique policy which prohibits unwanted marketing overtures. NRRDA recognizes that Membership will lead to the development of professional business relationships; we will not publish or distribute Membership mailing lists or other attendee information. Attendees overtly marketing their business at a meeting or other function, or through group email to NRRDA Members, will be subject to appropriate response by the Board of Directors and could be subject to Membership denial or revocation.
NON NRRDA EVENT POLICY
As you may have previously experienced, the NRRDA Annual Conference is an inclusive, collaborative event that is quite different than other conferences. So we may meet our goal of fostering a fun and networking-conducive environment, the NRRDA Board has requested no firm or sponsor schedule an event during NRRDA functions. If you’d like to host a gathering at the conclusion of scheduled events (after 9:00 pm on Wednesday, after 9:30 pm on Thursday or after 12:15 pm on Friday), you are certainly welcome to do so. If you plan an event that competes with an official 2018 NRRDA function, you will not be allowed to attend the 2019 Annual Conference.
We trust you understand our goal is to create an event that welcomes all participants and encourages interaction among all attendees. If you have any questions, please visit the NRRDA staff at the registration table.
NRRDA SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
@NRRDAtweets, #BigIdeasintheBigEasy #nrrda2018LinkedIn GROUP – This group is open to NRRDA Members only. Members on LinkedIn are sharing relevant industry discussion and information, as well as, resources and insight on pertinent topics. Build your network from frequent contacts, manage your LinkedIn contacts, and stay connected to your industry network. Click Here to join now!
POST CONFERENCE SURVEY
Please CLICK HERE and to fill out the NRRDA 2018 Annual Conference Survey. The survey will take less than ten minutes of your time, but will provide us valuable information and feedback to continue to build upon the conference success. Thank you.
NRRDA TWEET AND GREET
New this year: mingle with your fellow attendees and get NRRDA trending!
The mission, if you choose to accept it, is to tweet about NRRDA @nrrdatweets at three separate events during the 2018 Annual Conference.
- Wednesday evening Founder’s Reception
- Take a selfie with your new friend and one of the entertainers (like the stilt walker, juggler or reveler) and tweet @nrrdatweets using our hashtags: #nrrdatweetandgreet and #nrrda2018
- By the end of day Thursday
- Introduce yourself to a new member (look for the white new member ribbon) and take a selfie with your new friend, tweet @nrrdatweets using our hashtags: #nrrdatweetandgreet and #nrrda2018.
- Tweet the title of the best session you attended @nrrdatweets using the hashtags: #nrrdatweetandgreet and #nrrda2018
- Bonus points for Thursday evening parade tweets
- Yes, NRRDA is hosting a walking parade from the JW Marriott to the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. Parade starts Thursday at 6:30 pm sharp. Tweet @nrrdatweets using the hashtags: #nrrdaparade, #nrrdatweetandgreet and #nrrda2018
All NRRDA related tweets will be entered into a drawing with a fabulous prize. At the break on Friday, the winning twitter handle will be announced.
- Wednesday evening Founder’s Reception
- SPONSOR LIST
- SPEAKER PRESENTATIONS
VOTING - INNOVATIVE VENDOR PRESENTATION AWARD
- SmartPartner - The 24/7 Accurate, Secure and Easy Investigative Case Management System– Amy Don - CoventBridge Group
- Winning your Litigation by Taking a Much Closer Look – Michael R. Manley - Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- JuryPro: Harvesting Social Media to Shape Jury Pools – Garrett McGinn - DigiStream Investigations
- Using Technology to Reduce Total Cost of Risk – Brian Rosen - Gleason Technology, Inc.
- Digital DNA – Keith Getz - Inquest Solutions, Inc.