Hilton West Palm BeachAddress:600 Okeechobee BoulevardWest Palm Beach, FL 33401United States
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
The Hilton West Palm Beach offers free transportation to/from West Palm Beach International Airport. It runs on a constant loop from 6:00 am – 10:00 pm. It leaves the hotel on the :15 and :45 and leaves the airport on the :00 and :30. If you are arriving past 10:00 pm, please call the hotel for shuttle availability.
Where to catch the shuttle -As you exit baggage claim you will need to cross the street and wait for the airport shuttle by the “Airport Shuttle Pick-up” sign.
- ATTENDEE LIST
West Palm Beach:
- Average of 79 Degrees during the day and an overnight low of 61 Degrees
- Use the walkable restaurant guide to find restaurants near Hilton West Palm Beach
For exciting information about sights around West Palm Beach, check out the websites below:
- https://www.thepalmbeaches.com/explore-cities/west-palm-beach (great information about things to do, restaurants, etc)
- http://www.downtownwpb.com/conventions/ (even further information about the city- this is constantly updated with things going on)
Join NRRDA Today!
- Join other retail and restaurant professionals as we unite to advance our common interests. Benefit from the knowledge and experience of retail and restaurant professionals nationwide! Membership in the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association (NRRDA) is open to anyone engaged in the defense of the retail and restaurant industries, employed by a restaurant or retail establishment, insurance company, third party administrator, claims adjusting company, structural settlement company or anyone else with an interest in the retail and restaurant industries. This list is illustrative, not exclusive.
- NRRDA members receive access to the member e-list for communication, opportunities to attend educational seminars relative to the industry, an e-newsletter highlighting issues in the industry sent every other month, and the opportunity to network with other individuals involved in retail and restaurant defense work.
- Click below to download the Membership Application which applies to you:
Open the NRRDA Membership Flyer for more detailed information.
NRRDA NON-MARKETING POLICY
NRRDA offers members educational, resource and networking opportunities to assist in the sharing of knowledge and resources in the defense of the retail and restaurant industries. NRRDA members adhere to a unique policy which prohibits unwanted marketing overtures. NRRDA recognizes that membership will lead to the development of professional business relationships; we will not publish or distribute membership mailing lists or other attendee information. Members overtly marketing their business at a meeting or other function, or through group email to NRRDA members, will be subject to an appropriate response by the Board of Directors and could be subject to membership denial or revocation.
NON NRRDA EVENT POLICY
- As you may have previously experienced, the NRRDA Annual Conference is an inclusive collaborative event that is quite different than other conferences. So we may meet our goal of fostering fun and networking-conducive environment, the NRRDA Board of Directors has requested that no firm or sponsor schedule an event during NRRDA Functions. If you would like to host a gathering at the conclusion of scheduled events (after 9:30 pm on Wednesday, after 9:30 pm on Thursday or after 12:00 pm on Friday), you are certainly welcome to do so. If you plan an event that competes with an official NRRDA function, you will not be allowed to attend the 2020 Annual Conference.
- We trust you understand our goal is to create an event that welcomes all participants and encourages interaction among all attendees. If you have any questions, please contact the NRRDA office.
NRRDA SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
- Twitter: Please join us in live tweeting your experience here at the NRRDA 2019 Annual Conference! Twitter handle is @NRRDAtweets, #nrrda2019
- LinkedIn: JOIN THE NRRDA LINKEDIN GROUP This group is open to NRRDA Members only. Members on LinkedIn are sharing relevant industry discussion and information, as well as, resources and insight on pertinent topics. Build your network from frequent contacts, manage your LinkedIn contacts, and stay connected to your industry network.
POST CONFERENCE SURVEY
Please CLICK HERE and to fill out the NRRDA 2019 Annual Conference Survey by March 22nd. The survey will take less than ten minutes of your time, but will provide us valuable information and feedback to continue to build upon the conference success. Thank you.
NRRDA TWEET AND GREET
New this year: mingle with your fellow attendees and get NRRDA trending! The mission, if you choose to accept it, is to tweet about NRRDA @nrrdatweets at three separate events during the 2019 Annual Conference.
- Wednesday evening Welcome Reception
- Take a selfie with your new friend and tweet @nrrdatweets using our hashtags: #nrrdatweetandgreet and #nrrda2019
- By the end of day Thursday
- Introduce yourself to a new member (look for the white new member ribbon) and take a selfie with your new friend, tweet @nrrdatweets using our hashtags: #nrrdatweetandgreet and #nrrda2019.
- Tweet the title of the best session you attended @nrrdatweets using the hashtags: #nrrdatweetandgreet and #nrrda2019.
- Bonus points for Thursday evening Dinner Cruise on the Intracostal tweets
- NRRDA is hosting a cruise along the Intracostal. Transportation to the yacht leaves the hotel Thursday at 6:30 pm sharp. Tweet @nrrdatweets using the hashtags: #nrrdacruise, #nrrdatweetandgreet and #nrrda2019.
All NRRDA related tweets will be entered into a drawing with a fabulous prize. At the morning break on Friday, the winning twitter handle will be announced.
- Wednesday evening Welcome Reception
- SPONSOR LIST
- SPEAKER PRESENTATIONS
VOTING - INNOVATIVE VENDOR PRESENTATION AWARD
- Experience the On-Site Inspection... Virtually- Zane Sadik, CED Technologies
- 3D Imaging; Stemming the Growth of Exaggerated Injuries- Joe Fogarty, Authentic 4D Experience
- JuryEvaluator Plus – RossSuter, Esq., Magna Legal Services